Thursday, December 2, 2010

No More Time Traveling

  So near the end of the book it stops switching from Sarah in 1942 back to Julia in 2002, and this made me sad. I loved going back and forth, and Sarah's plot was my favourite! I'm so sad it stopped because even though she got away I still wanted to know what she was up to and what she was thinking. But now there is just Julia and her plot, but this does mean that her plot and Sarah's plot have become more intertwined. And that is probably why she stopped going back and forth; because Sarah and Julia's plot had become one. Julia is so immersed with Sarah that we are able to see what Sarah did and how she must have felt through Julia. So this is my thought on why Mrs. De Rosnay stopped the time traveling. But I still miss reading between the two, and being placed back in time in 1942. Sarah's plot was just so intriguing and kept me on my feet reading and I'm just sad her side of the story stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment