Sunday, November 14, 2010

Worst Fear Come True

 Sarah has made it back home but her worst fear has come true. Her brother is dead, and at this point I felt like I wanted to cry. I was hoping so bad that the family living there (Julia's father in law's family) would have found him and helped him. But before I read this part, like Sarah inside I really knew the truth that he was dead. Personally if I was the family living in the house, I would have moved. Knowing that a young boy had died there and you had seen his body would have been too much for me. An innocent family, like mine, taken by force to their deaths. This was a family who once lived in that apartment. I couldn't live there knowing all this, the pain and thoughts would have been too much. I don't know how people during that time could have blocked out all this from their minds. Not even just blocking out families who once lived where they did, but watching and being a witness to innocent families being taken to their deaths, blocking all this from their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment